- Manage COOs calendar and e-mails to ensure timeliness of meetings and awareness of current priorities.
- MIS Reporting, preparing Dashboards, Business Analysis
- Acts as a liaison between COO and employees.
- Conduct research, prepare correspondence and expense.
- Schedule travel, appointments and meetings.
- Anticipate, prioritize and prepare travel, meetings and presentations. Letter Drafting, e mail correspondences.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
2. Strong Communication and writing skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
4. Smart energetic thinkable and ready to take up Pressure
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Citylife Retail Pvt. Ltd.
We are amongst the pioneers in setting up modern ambience stores or large retail malls across various small towns and cities like including, Saidpur, Gonda, Lakhimpur Khiri, (UP), Bettiah (Bihar) and more.
'Badle Jeene ka Style' is the main motto through which we believe that fashion is all about change, and change is what we embrace. We offer wide range of fashion garments to the modern youth Indians at the best possible price.
Representative of the fashionable modern youth, fresh trend, and the rapidly changing times, Citylife prides itself in being a fashion store for the entire family. Everything at Citylife is exclusively merchandised and the products range of high fashioned clothes, accessories, footwear, toys, and luggage, household and home furnishing needs for men, women and children. People make trends. Trends make fashion. Taste changes both.
Recruiter Name:Rahul Ahuja
Contact Company:Citylife Retail Pvt. Ltd.